Sunday 28 December 2008

I know

Yes, I know I haven 't updated this blog in forever but that's because I've been a slacker and been busy with facebook!  I will try to get more pictures of my trip to Aachen Germany on here this week. 
Last week Kid Rock, Zac Brown, Kelly Pickler and a bunch of comedians did a USO tour out here at Lakenheath.  It took place 3 hours later then they announced and it was a short show in a heated hanger so we did christmas shopping before heading back to the concert.  He had a hard time cleaning up his act but it was the most family oriented show Kid Rock has ever done.  Anyhow besides that nothing much going on.  We had a nice Christmas and now we are looking forward to a healthy, happy and Prosperous New Year for everyone.  I try to update with pictures this week... until then be blessed

1 comment:

Robert said...

I hope you all have had a good and safe holiday season...
When Kimo gets a chance have him check out my last entry:

http://elysiumphotog.blogspot.com/2009/01/roof-collapses-under-heavy-snow.html

I think he will find it interesting!!!