Wednesday 8 April 2009

Mijas

The boys and I up in Mijas and the beautiful view of the white homes located in this tourist town up in the mountains.
Yeah!! we going to see Spain!
George Jetson called and he wants his scooter back!

So after having a lack of sleep we slept in and I believe we went down to breakfast before 10am were we found nothing but English people which would explain why there was alot of English breakfast items which I was not found of!  Put it this way by the time I got all my food on my plate I had a lot of oil too!  Ick!  The sausages were not proper and the food was just bad...  none the less it was an all inclusive package deal so we were determined to get some of our money's worth of food and drink while on holiday.  So after that since it was a cool windy day we headed Mijas which was just up in the mountains behind our hotel.  

No comments: