Sunday 11 May 2008

www.warwick-castle.co.uk

Hey Everyone,
Hope you enjoyed the pictures. If you have time please go to Warwick Castle and Ely Cathedral to see better pictures and find out the history of the places we visited!!!
We got our household goods delivered and we are in the process of doing lots of cleaning and rewashing all the dishes and pots and pans....Boring....I could be doing something else but I guess its okay since it gets us one step closer to being in our new residence. Take Care and Email us at Kuheana00yahoo.com That is zero zero at yahoo not O's.
Be Blessed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Candace Mike Gabos here from the Motor City nice pitures looks like your making the best of the new locale. Kimo tried calling me twice from Ann Arbor and I missed the calls if you happen to get this message have him call me again on the cell. Thanks! (248) 515-5844