Thursday 31 July 2008

We're going to Wales!!

Kerey and I are going to a water adventure camp next week Monday in Wales. We will be staying at the blue peris mountain center (www.blueperis.com).
The boys turned in Essays to the youth center who every got picked would be going on this trip, it did help that I volunteered to go as a Chaperon. Both boys got picked to go except when they found out that Sean was only 11, they had put him in the same camp as Kerey and so he was told he couldn't go because the other slots had already filled up for his age group.
We will be staying in dorms at the center and all activities are based on or near lakes or the sea. Okay for all who know me you can stop laughing now. I will be required to swim a minimum of 25 meters. Thanks to Tashawn and Debbi I think I can do that. Some of the main activities include Coastal erring, gorge scrambling, sea kayaking and water rafting. Yes, I guess this is the year to challenge myself to do all things.
Besides the fact that I will get to go with Kerey to see a new country and do some fun outdoors activities it is an all expense paid trip. Definitely a blessing and a once in a life time opportunity for us. I'm just sad Sean isn't going now.
Hopefully I will have pictures on the blog from our trip next week. We get back on the 8Th. Pray for me, I will be in the water and I heard its really cold!!!!

No comments: